I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Sunday, August 17, 2008

911 Math Assistance

This is so hilarious!! I couldn't help but post it!

This is the link.

Me

1 comment:

Thursday's Child said...

Oh, I have tears running down my face. That's hillarious!

When the Boss was 3 he called 911. He said he wanted to talk to a policeman. Never mind that the library we visited weekly was in the same building as the police department! All he had to do was ask to go over there. LOL