I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're Pregnant!!

In case you didn't notice my ticker over there on the right. I'm due to have a new baby in my arms in late June! Tee Hee!!! We are so stocked you can't even imagine!!! We had a scare a couple of days ago, but that seems to have worked itself out now. I need to get busy making my list of things to buy. I am planning a home birth with a midwife and (hopefully) a doula. So cool!!! I'm not sure about the water birth thing. I think I would like to labor in it, but not give birth in it. We'll see I guess.

My only real symptoms so far are being tired and lazy. lol I'll take that! Speaking of, I'm ready for my morning rest. I may post baby bump pics later! Have a blessed day blog land!!


ME

No comments: