I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Monday, January 26, 2009

What We are up to lately

About 5'2". LOL I crack me up! No really, I do! Anyway, the chaos of last fall seems to have trickled over into the new year. We were recently asked to find new living quarters by the LLBM (Land Lord Baby Mama). After paying for water for both her facilities and their other tenet way over yonder, AND her electric for all of her out buildings and barns, I can't say that I'm sad to go! So, the reason I haven't been updating is becuse I'm just to busy with HSing, packing, moving and caring for Mom, the kids and babysitting. I'll try to put up pics of the new place soon.


Love Ya!

Her Royal Mness

No comments: