I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ok, ok!!!

I've been getting calls and e-mails of "where are you?!?!". I'm here, I'm here. I've just been in a really weird place for awhile now and didn't want to drag you lovelies with me is all. I'm finding my way out though and will start getting some posts up more regularly. For instance... I plan to post about some organizational things that I'm working on and a new system for chores that I'm trying to get worked out. If I can get it worked out that is!! (insert nervous chuckle)

I would post some pictures of a day in our lives if I had a camera. I really need to look into that.... a new camera that is... I think I'll hit propertyroom.com when I leave here.

Well blog land, I really need to bug. I need to make yogurt and bread today. I'm also hoping to get a relaxing soak in the tub if I can. Have a great weekend!!


Love,
Me

1 comment:

Ella said...

Hugs & Prayers Dear!
Blessings, GG