I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Friday, June 26, 2009

Buy used... Save the difference

I'm so done not having a camera. The one on my phone just doesn't cut it when it comes to birthdays and car races and such. So, I headed over to Property Room and looked around. That is where I found, bid on, and won this...



I paid a total of less than $40 for this baby! Woo hoo!! It should be here on Tuesday via Fed Ex and my blogging will pick up again I'm sure! lol

Me

Update: I got my camera today~ Yippee!!! I works GREAT and the pictures are awesome! I did have to pick up the USB cable at the dreaded WM. It was $15 for one that has 4 different attachments and a self wrapping cord. So... Total spent.... $55.00.

TTFN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I don't know what I'd do without a good digital camera. What a great bargain! :)

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

Did you get this yet?

BigM said...

Yep! I sure did and I LOVE it!!!