I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Saturday, July 19, 2008

We went to Mosi!!

We went to Mosi (Museum of Science and Industries) yesterday and we had a BLAST!! They have the only Imax theater here in Florida and we saw "Dinosaurs Alive". It was pretty awesome! I am looking forward to going back to see more movies in the future. Here are some pics of our field trip...

Here we are at the very first dino in the "special" exhibit I can not remember the name of it right this minute...


Next was the Tyrannosaurus. A thought it was hilarious "I have a big head, and little arms! (I don't think this plan was very well thought out!?)"



Here we are as dinos ourselves. First are the girls...



This is J and I. Can you guess who's who??



This is A on the high wire. I couldn't believe she actually did it! I'd have peed myself! It is two stories up!


It was a really cool trip. They had so many things to see and do! They even had a hurricane wind "tunnel" that you can get into. The winds go up to 78 mph! Yikes!


It took us the better part of the day just to get through the whole place. Even then, we skipped some things. I was bummed that the planetarium shows were all sold out. Oh well, maybe next time. There will definitely be a next time!


TTFN,
Me

1 comment:

Thursday's Child said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun.