I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Saturday, December 27, 2008

How was you CHRISTmas??

Mine/ours was "fabalus" all things considering. I think I got everything I asked for this year which was VERY nice! I got an AWESOME purse that I absolutely love, a beautiful watch, my much wanted body pillow and I got to go shopping the day after to prep for next year! By far my best present was this....




Here is a close up of the note that was attached (You'd think Santa would have better grammer skills! lol)



I've also had some requests to see my next best present, so I felt obliged to add it here as well...

Coooollll!!!

Like I said, all in all, it was a great CHRISTmas.


Me

No comments: