I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ladies and Gentelmen....

Start....Your....ENGINES!!!!!


We have started a new adventure in the BigM house. Quarter Midget Racing!! FUN!! DD2 had her first lesson a couple of weeks ago and did FABULOUS!! We even snapped a couple of pics!!


After going over the flags, We practice the buckle, making sure we can unbuckle it and get out in a hurry if need be.



Then we don our fire jacket (and helmet of course)....



And we're off!!!



Well, sort of. Her teacher had her drive the golf cart first while he worked the peddle. After she found "The Line" (tee hee), he pushed the QM around with the cart, nice and slow.

The QM has a governor on it so that it will only go as fast as the teacher wants it to. He adjusted it to "slow" and let her drive on her own.



By the time we finished the class, she was going almost full out!!! It was AWESOME!!!!

Speeding Beauty!!!




TTFN,
Me

No comments: