I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Next week

OK blog land. I'm ready to get back on the horse as it were. Next week, I'm starting my cleaning and cooking schedules. I am going to start at week four because that gives me a couple of weeks before the more "intensive"rooms. (the kitchen and kids rooms) If any of you would like to join me, I will be posting details on where and when for you to use as a guide. Notice I said guide. I have no idea what your house is like. I don't know what rooms you have or don't have. Feel free to add to or subtract from what I've got going and make it your own because, after all, it is yours! So, gear up to do your Master Bedroom, your Office Space, and an Extra Room of your choice. Mine is the guest room/chicken room (lol).

I also want to take the time to publicly thank my BIL. He sent me a gift today! He not only spent money to send me a new sewing machine (and a gift card I might add), but even more valuable than that, he also took the time and energy to do it! That was very thoughtful J! Love ya!!

Lets see, what else have I got going on??? OH, I won't know for awhile yet, but I think I "lucked" out and got a rooster against the odds! Woo Hoo! This particular chick is developing a comb much faster than the rest. A pretty good sign if you ask me! They have started scratching. and they have gotten feathers on their wings. Very cute! They have also started getting tail feathers, and "flying" around the brooder box. They're going to out grow it fast by the looks of things. lol I'll have chickens flying all through the house! Oh No!!

Well, dear readers, I need a nap. I'll c-u next time!

TTFN,
Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift from your BIL :) I hear you on the cleaning thing. I just never liked to clean LOL I have been praying for God to help me to not be lazy, so I have been cleaning a lot lately. I am working on a schedule as well. I am lucky that my house is very small. I will talk to you later :)