I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Sunday, April 20, 2008

OK blog land! Back in the saddle...


For our menu this week we are having...
MON
baked french toast with mixed berries
PBnJ with yogurt
Smoked Sausage w/Green Beans and Potatoes and Black Bread
TUES
Pancakes w/HM syrup
Chili w/Crackers
Black Beans w/corn and Corn Bread
WED
Coffee Cake
Cheese Sand w/canned Fruit (CF)
Sausage and Rice Casserole w/Biscuits
THURS
Biscuits w/Gravy
HM Lunchables w/Oranges (FF)
Main Dish Baked Beans w/Corn Bread
FRI
Baked Oats
Bologna w/CF
Sat
HM Cereal
Grilled Cheese w/Yogurt
DH Cooks
SUN
Bagels
Quisadillas
Roasted Chicken w/Mashed Poatoes, a Veggie and Sweet Rolls

MONDAY CLEANING
  • Dust the Living Room
  • Start a loaf of Bread
  • Go to the Bank
  • Make Yogurt
  • 1/4 Detail Cleaning List

WEEK FOUR CLEANING SCHEDULE

This week I have three rooms lined up. They are…

The Master Bedroom
  • Vacuum area Rugs
  • Polish Furniture
  • Clean Off all Dressers
  • Organize Armoire
  • Clean Cob-Webs
  • Clean My Mini Fridge
  • Wash Dust Ruffle
  • Clean under the Bed
  • Toss out all Trash
  • Flip the Mattress
  • Clean the Ceiling Fan
  • Wash Windows
  • Cull Books
  • Wash Curtains
  • Clean the Closet
  • Straighten Drawers
  • Wash All Bedding

The Guest Room

  • Polish Furniture
  • Straighten Drawers
  • Clean Cob Webs
  • Wash Mattress Pad
  • Flip Mattress
  • Wash Curtains
  • Wash Windows
  • Clean Sewing Machine
  • Straighten Book Case
  • Clean the Ceiling Fan

The Office

  • Clear Off the Desk
  • Cull Pens
  • Sharpen Pencils
  • Clean out Trash Can
  • Straighten Drawers
  • Clean Off Monitor
  • Dust Electronics
  • Refill Printer
  • Move Everything and Vacuum
  • Clean Windows
  • De-Web
  • Check Supplies (ink, paper, stamps, envelopes, etc.) add to Grocery List
  • Clean Ceiling Fan

For those of you who see my list and think..."Is she nuts? I can't even SEE my closet floor, let alone clean my closet!" I would suggest 4-15 minute cleaning bursts. Set a timer, and work on just one area at a time. DO NOT DRAG EVERYTHING OUT! Save that for after you have put a big dent in your de-cluttering process! Happy cleaning!!

Me

No comments: