I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Sunday, September 7, 2008

That was fast!

Just an update...Turns out our FES was a wee bit highfalutin. Seems she felt that our house was not big enough for her and her daddy pulled strings high up to move her to a "big" house. Se la vie She'll figure out what we already know. That bigger doesn't mean happier. Unfortunately she is going to be miserable at the other house. To late now though "cause she's not coming back here. I'll bet she's back in Germany by the end of next week. S, if you read this (which I doubt) we wish you the best of luck.


Me

1 comment:

Simple Midwest Mom said...

Hey Sharon, it's Stef. Sam shared your blog address with me and thought I'd say hi. It's too bad she didn't stick around. It would've been cool to learn about another culture. Are you going to try to get another one? Thanks BTW for referring Sam to Candy's blog http://myblessedhome.blogspot.com/ which she referred me to. I've been working on getting back to basic foods and love some of her recipes. ttyl, Stef