I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Most years, we don't "do" halloween. MOST years, we eat spooky treats while watching Goosebumps and that's it. THIS year, since we are in an actual neighborhood, I let the kids dress up and pass out candy instead. The catch was that they had to make their costumes. (I refuse to spend oodles of money on an outfit they will only wear once.) I did pick up a few accessories at the cost of $13, but that's it! I think we did really well. What do you think??

Sooo...

My son decided to be the burglar from the Sim game...














DD2 LOVES England. Anything English will do so she donned a Union Jack and a British accent for the evening...


DD1 wanted to be a painter. I searched hither and yon for a bar-rat... but alas a bandanna would have to do...


So I decided to be her painting... and DH my easel!!

While the costumes were great and very fun to make and come up with... they were the end of of it. We didn't get a single trick or treat-er. Not one!! In order to make our evening "complete", we watched Charlie Brown's "Great Pumpkin" cartoon. Unfortunately... I fell asleep!!

TTFN,
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all did an AWESOME job. Very creative!

~Jaime~