I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I just gotta say how greatful I am for the things in my life. My DH and I not only love each other, but we are IN love with each other as well. It rocks!! My kids are healthy, even if they aren't always happy, and life in general is good! Plus, my van is fixed!! Woo Hoo!!

It is nice to not have the financial stresses that a lot of people have. God has provided DH with a good paying job that is fairly secure, and a house just right for us at an incredible price! (relatively speaking) Yep, life is better than good. At least at the moment! lol

On another note, I have to say that I am unhappy with the choices DD1 is making in her home schooling. She is testing me to no end this week! That's OK, this is a battle that I will engage in, and I will win it. I have to really. Getting her to learn is not an option. It has left me extremely tired with a huge craving for comfort food... you guessed it..WENDY'S!!! Instead though, I will be having Chicken Fried pork chops, potatoes fried in butter, corn, and home made sweet rolls. It'll do. (chuckle) Maybe I'll post some picks later on, what do you think??

Well, my dinner calleth from the other room, and so I must excuse myself.

ME

No comments: