I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Sunday, January 20, 2008

What I'm doing today...

This is my first post on my new blog!! Yippieee!! My goal is to post all things important to me whenever I have the chance. I think I'll start with my latest news...

When my DS was born, I had a tubal ligation. I didn't want it even at the time, but I thought I would be letting everyone down, so I did it anyway. Sooooo, we have been saving for a reversal. Our plan, (we all know how plans are lol) is to get it done with our return this year. (Time is going so slow!!!) I had sent off for my surgery report, and the pathology report from the hospital along with a check. Well, I got the papers yesterday, and they sent me the check back!! Woo Hoo!! I feel like I'm finally on my way! I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time. We will be going to Mexico for the surgery, and I am so tired of hearing negative things. I'm going, thanks for your concern, but I'm going anyway! I'm a big girl, and I can do my research. I did it, and this is the best thing for us.

No comments: