I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Monday, January 21, 2008

Well there...you....go. Good morning all! I hope you have a wonderful day! I have a full day scheduled again today! I of course have errands to run, but since my van blew a head gasket, I think I'll stay home instead. Who needs to put money in the bank to pays bills anyway right???

I have an E-bay gripe. Have you sold anything at this place recently? I put a pair of shoes on there for a starting bid of one whole dollar. Well, they didn't sell, so E-bay contacts me and says, "Hey, would you like to extend your 'add'?" Suuurrreee I say. So the shoes sell (for that one whole dollar btw) and I get an invoice from E-bay for $2.60. They charged me for both adds! Guess I should have read the fine print huh? Re-dic-a-dus! as DD1 used to say.


Wow breakfast is smelling good this morning! We are having Baked Blue Berry French Toast with Homemade Cream Cheese! Yummm!!! I will post pictures along with the recipe later I think. Well, I have to go now, remember that full day I mentioned? It is about to start! Again, have a GREAT day!

Here are the rest of our breakfast pics from today...



This is a single serving.








And this is three kids and twenty minutes later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks good!