I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello All!!

How are y'all in blog land today? Sorry I haven't updated much. I'm still really sore and it hurts to sit up for to long a stretch. We are taking our "spring break" from HSing this week. I am using the time to rest and recuperate, as well as get some HS stuff ready for next week. I plan to do that, and leave the house work behind. I think that is the better way to go for week 3 post surgery. The kids are starting to "itch" anyway, having been inactive all this week. I think they may have a little more understanding of what has to get done around here though, since they have to do it all, not just some. Maybe they'll think about that before complaining in the future.
(Stop laughing, it could happen!)

The other day I was talking to my BF, (I have a BF and a DF) and her DD (who is the same age as my DD1) lost another tooth! I thought they were done losing them by that age, but low and behold, this am DD1 tells me she has a loose tooth! Then, thirty minutes later, she brings it to me! LOL

Well, the injuns are restless and are in need of chores to do, so I have to go.

TTFN,
Me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you are recovering. I hope the kids enjoy their break :)

Anonymous said...

You got me prayin....for you and yours,Uncle Jim,Sam, not 'sometimes' but everyday. Glad to hear all is healing nicely, hope kids help more than hurt...You rest, they'll do it... Keep smilin!!! Joe