I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pastor's Business Card


>>
>> A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his parishioners. At one house it
>> seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his
>> repeated knocks at the door. ?
>>
>> Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the
>> back of it and stuck it in the door.
>>
>> When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his
>> card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10."
>>
>> Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of
>> laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and
>> knock."
>> Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice i n the garden and I was afraid
>> for I was naked."
>>
>> Remember when the funniest jokes were the clean ones?
>>
>> They still are! ? Pass it on
>>
>> "A cheerful heart is good medicine" (Prov. 17:22)

No comments: