I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update

Hello all!! Thanks for all of the prayers and concern. We made it back late Thursday, and DH is now somewhere in AL picking up the kiddies.

The dr says everything went perfectly, and asked that we keep them updated. I am supposed to make arrangements for a test called an...HSG??? (I think that's it anyway) I think he said in a months time. Assuming it all goes well, we will start TTC in June. DH is so excited. Like a kid at CHRISTmas time I tell ya! Unfortunately, I am not as optimistic as I thought I would be. I'm afraid I'm going to let him down. I'm hoping my outlook changes soon. I honestly think that I'm purposely trying to not get to excited. The anticipation would just about kill me I'm sure!

The pain is different than I expected. I'm not sure just WHAT I expected, but this is strange. My tummy feels like it did after having the kids. "Crampy" but in a different way than AF cramps. Ibuprofen during the day takes care of it though, and Tylenol PM helps me at night. The biggest bummer of it at this point is having to sleep on my back. Ever since I was little, sleeping on my back causes nightmares. Weird huh? Makes it hard to get good rest, but it will all be worth it in the end!

The dog is really funny about the whole thing. If I stand up, she stands up and just looks up at me as if to say..."Well, now what?" If I walk in circles, she just walks right next to me. I'm not sure what she plans to do if I fall or something, I hope I don't find out! lol Oh, it hurts to laugh!!

Well, I guess I'll go turn on the TV or something. I don't know what you single people do with your time. I'm bored stiff! At least the TV will put out some noise for me. Hope you all had a wonderful week!

TTFN

Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You absolutly amaze me.... I hope you are doing well, feeling better everyday, and resting while you can. I miss ya!!! hugs & kisses Joe