I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week 5

This week we are in the Living Room/Family Room/Den. Don't forget to do your DCS as well!

  1. Clean Cobwebs
  2. Clean Windows (inside and out)
  3. Wash Nik-Naks and What-Nots
  4. Clean out end tables
  5. Straighten Game Closet
  6. Straighten Book Cases
  7. Wipe Fingerprints from Walls
  8. Polish furniture
  9. Clean Ceiling Fan
  10. Clean Phone
  11. Clean under Cushions
  12. Clean Out Fireplace
  13. Move Furniture and Vacuum
  14. Clean TV Screen
  15. Wash Guest Room Bedding

No comments: