I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tips for in your Home

These are just some things that I do to help keep some of the "stressers" down. These will not be in any particular order as I will add them as I think of them!

1) I lift the lid on my stove top and put down a sheet of aluminum foil on each side. I turn up the edges in case of any "runners", and I make sure that the oven vent is uncovered. I also check that the foil is not touching any wires. (You do not want any seams under there, or the runners will find them) Then in my five week Cleaning Schedule, I have an easier time cleaning my stove top!

2) When I clean off the top of my fridge, I put down a layer of plastic wrap. I can just peal it off, wipe up any dust, and put on another layer.

3) Instead of buying expensive paper liners for the cabinets, try getting flour sacks and cutting them to size. Then when they need it, you can just trow them in the wash! This is also handy if you tend to put glasses away wet!

4) Wipe the shower down with your towel after you are finished, and the tub has drained. It will keep the dreaded "soap scum" at bay as well as mildew.

5) I have kids, and what do kids do with a whole bottle of shampoo?? Squeeze it into the tub. Even if I take it out, it happens. So, I bought those 50 cent travel bottles at the store, and put just enough in there for them to use. (I usually have the more frequent culprit go last)

No comments: