I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Well Peeps...

I'm off! The adventure part of our journey is shortly to begin. I hope you all do well during my absence.

Blessings to you all!


Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the rest of the world does HALF as well as you.... We will all be wonderful!!! Because you are amazing. God Bless you, Indiana is thinking about you!!!

Sheree said...

add me to your email comments thingy....and let us know how the reversal went as soon as you are up to it! I am just dying to know!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope all went well. I have been thinking about you all week. Can't wait to talk to you tonight so you can tell me all about your trip. Love ya sis.