I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Thursday, May 1, 2008

IIIIIII'MMMMM SSIIIIIIICCK!!

Whine, whine, whine! Sniffle, Sniffle....

I got this cold out of no where, and man! It is really bringing me down! Yuck! I need to get on the ball, but I just can not seem to get up the gumption!

OK, 'nuf about that! Move on BigM! Are you getting a stimulus check?? We are trying to decide how best to spend ours. I just do not know what would be best. Part of me wants to just hold on to it, another part of me wants to spend it all on bulk foods like rice and dry milk. Maybe we will do some of each. I just don't know. I know that some of our local stores are giving incentives to spend it at their store, but I'm not down with that. I would rather spend it now while prices are where they're at, instead of later when the prices have gone up even further, kwim? What good is an extra 10% if prices have gone up 10% or more by the time I spend it??

I also think that "they" are playing a little dirty. Did you know that, statistically, 25% of all gift cards go unused? What a bummer! I can't see that happening to me though, I'm to much of a stickler for that. We use the "envelope" system, and I have a spot just for gift cards, so that isn't very likely to happen to us. Could you imagine going to...I don't know, WM, and getting a gift card for $1000+10%, and then not using it! Or even using all but $275 of it, and losing it?? No thanks! I think I'll use it at a bulk foods store, get my food at a "lower" price, and not have to sweat it!

Well blog land, I need to get out of this chair before it attaches itself to my rear! lol

TTFN,
Me

1 comment:

Sheree said...

I can't imagine not using a gift card either! We use ours....generally right away LOL. I am hoping we get a stimulus check. I am figuring we will use it on bills and possibly some bulk buying of powdered milk, rice, flour, etc....

Girl, when I first saw your title I thought you were pregnant!! LOL, I keep hoping it happens soon for you!