I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Friday, May 2, 2008

The next small step in our reversal Journey

Well, this am I went for my "female" exam. What fun...NOT! Anyway, she said that everything looked good (thank you glitter!...just kidding), and I will be scheduling my HSG test soon. I'm excited about that, but what REALLY got me excited is when she told me to go to the store and get......PRENATAL VITAMINS!!!! If I'm this excited over that, imagine how off the wall I will be when we get pg!! Tee Hee! I went ahead and splurged on the more expensive ones because they do not contain all the extra carp that the cheapies have in them. I do not really care what color they are, so why do I want to add dye and extra sugar to my diet?? No thanks!

I also just got off the phone with my insurance provider about the cost of having a baby. I have to pay $500 up front, and 20% of everything after that! Wow! That's a lot different than when the others were born! With them, I paid $10 for my first visit, and that was that! Oh, well. Times, they are a changin'!

Well blog land, I need to get off this 'puter and do something....anything! lol

TTFN,
Me

No comments: