I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Friday, May 23, 2008

Updates on Us

Hello blog land!! I am revamping some of our schedules and it is taking more time than I had anticipated. Let's see, what's "new" around here. Well, we are officially TTC now! (Trying To Conceive) I was scheduled to have an HSG test this week, but the Dr needed to reschedule and I just couldn't swing the new time they had available. So, if we don't get PG right away then I will try to have it done next month. I'm pretty sure at least one tube is open though, so chances are good that they both are. Yippee!!

I/we have decided to try the cloth diaper route this time (lord willing). You would not believe all the stuff out there these days! It is VERY overwhelming to say the least! But, joy of joys, an internet friend of mine has some that I am going to buy off of her to start my "collection" with! Tee Hee! The pics are really cute!! I'll try to put up pics of my own when I get them. One of them is bright orange. DH will love it, AND! It is an "AIO" (All In One), so on the off chance that he will be here alone changing the baby it will be easy for him! To cute!! I really hope things go quickly, or I'm going to be a basket case! lol

I/we have also talked about where to have said baby when/if the time comes. I do NOT want to go to a hospital for it at all! So we have decided to hire a CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife) and a doula and have it at home! (Crazy I know) They (I think both I'm not sure) even come to my house for most of the prenatal appointments!! How cool is that?! No finding a sitter and driving clean to the next town! Woo Hoo!! It also puts me closer to the hospital that my Gyn Dr is at which will be nice. There is little chance of having to go that route, but better to be prepared I say.

Well blog land, it is 10 pm and I really need to curl up with a book and get tired. "C"-ya!

TTFN,
Me

No comments: