I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Week Two Cleaning Schedule

This is Week Two...this is an important room of the house...the Kitchen and Laundry Room!! This week and next are also my hardest weeks. Remember to try to accomplish 1/4th of the list Mon-Thur so you can get it done quickly!


WEEK TWO KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY ROOM

  • Empty and throughly clean the Fridge
  • De-Web
  • Clean Microwave Inside and Out
  • Clean Stove and Oven (even under the drip pans please!)
  • Wash Canisters and Knick-Knacks
  • Clean Coffee Maker (I use Vinegar)
  • Soak and Scrub the Trash Can, Inside and Out
  • Move small appliances and scrub the counters
  • Straighten Drawers and Cupboards
  • Wipe fingerprints off the walls
  • Wash Windows Inside and Out
  • Clean Fans and Filters
  • Wash deep fryer grease and deep fryer
  • Scrub down cabnet fronts
  • Clean lights
  • Organize under the sink and throw out old rags
  • Clean the pet dishes and containers
  • Move everything and sweep
  • Scrub Floors
  • Clean the top of the fridge
  • Clean faucet with a tooth brush
  • Wash Curtains (I soak mine in the trash can, I can bleach both in one fell-swoop this way)
LAUNDRY ROOM
  • Wipe down Washer and Dryer
  • Clean under the Washer Lid
  • De-Lint the dryer (take the back off even)
  • Throw out empty bottles
  • Check Supplies and add to Grocery List
  • Clean the Trash Can
  • De-Web
  • Sweep and Mop
  • Wash Windows Inside and Out
  • Look Around Appliances for Lonely Socks (This is what DS calls un-mated socks lol)

No comments: