I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Monday, May 19, 2008

Week Three Cleaning Schedule

Week Three Cleaning Schedule

Week Three Cleaning Schedule

This is Week Three...The Bathroom(s) and an extra room. My extra room is the kids room. It is my nemesis!! I really dislike doing their room, but alas, it must be done!!


WEEK THREE, THE KIDS ROOM AND THE BATHROOMS!!

THE KIDS ROOM...

  • Polish Furniture
  • Straighten Drawers
  • De-Web
  • Wash Mattress Pads
  • Flip Mattresses
  • Wash Curtains
  • Wash Windows
  • Cull Toys
  • Clean Under Beds/Dressers (Ugh)
  • Clean Out Closet
  • Sort/Cull Clothes
  • Sweep under EVERYTHING
  • Dust Baseboards
  • Clean Fingerprints off the walls
  • Re-arrange Multi media
BATHROOM(S)
  • Wash Rugs
  • Sweep Floor
  • Scrub Floor
  • Treat Septic System
  • Straighten Drawers/Baskets/Linens
  • De-Web
  • Clean Shower Stall and Curtain/Door
  • Clean Scale and What Nots
  • Wash Windows Inside and Out
  • Wash Mirrors
  • Scrub Toilet Base w/ Toothbrush
  • Scrub Faucet w/ Toothbrush
  • Clean Trash Can
  • Throw Out Empties
  • Clean Medicine Cabinet

No comments: