I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cream Cheese From Yogurt


This is so easy it's scary!! lol All you have to do is make your yogurt, and set aside 1/2 Cup. Get out a tall(ish) container(I use a 2qt piture), a colander (I use a wire one), and either a potato sack, or flour sack. I bought mine at wally world. They were 5 for 5 in the section of dish towels and cloths, and they are washable.

To set up, put out your container, stack the colander on it, and lay the "towel" in it (opened up of course).





Now pour your yogurt into it and let it sit on the counter over night. voile!! Cream Cheese!





See?? Is that easy or what??

Me

No comments: