I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Friday, February 15, 2008

It's All Set!!

I have all of my arrangements made from getting to the airport, where we are staying before, during, AND after my surgery, and my transportation in and out of Mexico!! The only thing left to purchase is a small pillow! (MY wittle white piwwow). I am still waiting for my tax return to be direct deposited, but the Lord provides! It'll get here just in time. You know what "they" say...

The Lord is RARELY early, but He is NEVER late!!

Words to live by!

Today is Friday, and so it is time for my weekly home blessing. My list to do on Friday is long, but very worth the effort. I can smell the vinegar now. Well, back to work!!


Me

No comments: