I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

I know it has been awhile since I've posted, but I've been really busy!! Hey!! Stop that snickering over there!! I have "stuff" to do!! I said stop tha...that's it, I'm outta here!!

Oh, btw, if you get an e-card you weren't expecting, don't open it! It could contain a "Trojan Virus". Not good. Wooden horses all over the place, then you try to get rid of them and you get splinters.........ouch.

Seriously though, a Trojan is very bad news because you can't get rid of it. It hides itself everywhere, and every time you restart your computer, it wakes up another hobby horse to go rocking and wrecking its way through your hard drive. You can pretty much kiss your 'puter goodbye after that! Here is what the FBI has to say about it...



I hope you have a Happy Valentines Day!!


Me

No comments: