I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hello!!!

GoooooooD Morning Allllll!!


How is everyone in blogland today?? I hope the morning finds you well. I myself an fighting off a sinus thing. I have a terrible headache! I asked DH to stop and pick up some cold medicine on his way home today. Here's hoping he doesn't forget!

I need to get some pics on here! I just have to take the time one day to organize some and slap them up here! lol Maybe today's the day??!!


Moving on...

This week is week 3 in my cleaning Schedule. That is the bathroom(s), and the kids room.

Bathroom Detail Cleaning List
  • Wash all rugs
  • Sweep Floor
  • Scrub Floor (that's right, get on those hands and knees with a rag, and a spray bottle of cleaner)
  • Straighten Drawers and Cabinets
  • Clean Shower Stall and Tub
  • Clean Shower door/curtain (you can put your curtain in the wash with a couple of towels)
  • Clean your scale, and what nots
  • Throw out empty containers, and add low stock to your next grocery list
  • Wash your mirrors and windows
  • clean out and wash the inside of your medicine cabinet
  • Scrub around the faucet and base of your toilet with a tooth brush and your cleaner (You'll appreciate this one the next time you either get the flu, or while swearing you'll never drink that much again)
  • De-web the corners with a broom
  • Clean your trash can (I fill mine with bleach water to soak, and scrub the outside with a magic eraser)
The kids room (this is my personal nemesis)
  • De-Web with a broom
  • Dust all the furniture
  • Straighten all drawers and closet
  • Wash mattress pads
  • Flip mattresses
  • Wash Curtains
  • Wash Windows
  • Cull toys (broken go in the trash, not used get donated)
  • Thoroughly clean out under Beds and Dressers (I have to actually move the furniture to accomplish this task, but trust me, it's worth it!)
  • Clean out the closet
  • Sort through the clothes (I put ones to donate in a bag, and straight to the van the next time I go out)
  • Sweep under the beds for dust bunnies and dirt monsters
  • Dust the base boards
  • Clean fingerprints off the walls
  • Re-arrange all multi-media (we do not have TV's in the kids rooms, so I take this opportunity to go through all of our movies and things)
Now remember, I try to do 1/4 of this list Monday-Thursday. That means that I only need to do 7 things on the list a day, and I will not need to do any of it on Friday. Also notice that some of the things on this list are part of my weekly schedule. I hold off on doing them until the day they are assigned on the list. i.e. sweeping and scrubbing the bathroom floors. If you decide to follow my list, try cleaning from top to bottom. It won't do much good to dust a room, and then de-web it. You'll need to dust again. Remember, work smarter, not harder!!



See you next time!!
Me

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Work smarter, not harder! I love that! You look like you have a great schedule in place!