I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Monday, February 18, 2008

Homeschooling Family Find Ways to Adapt to a PS "Socialization"

I "found" this at the HSM4Christ link. I get asked this quiet a bit, and just HAD to lol!!


Homeschooling Family Find Ways to Adapt to a PS "Socialization"
Program:


"When my wife and I mention we are strongly considering home-
schooling our children, we are without fail asked, "But what about
socialization?" Fortunately, we found a way our kids can receive the same
socialization that government schools provide.

On Mondays and Wednesdays, I will personally corner my son in the
bathroom, give him a wedgie and take his lunch money.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my wife will make sure to tease our children for not being in the "in" crowd, taking special care to poke fun of any physical abnormalities.

Fridays will be "Fad and Peer Pressure Day." We will all compete to see who has the coolest toys, most expensive clothes and the loudest,
fastest and most dangerous car.

Every day, my wife and I will adhere to a routine of cursing and swearing in the hall and mentioning our weekend exploits with alcohol and immorality. If our kids attempt to use the bathroom without permission, we
will punish them immediately.

And we have asked them to report us to the authorities in the event we mention faith, religion or try to bring up morals and values."

1 comment:

Sami 76 said...

Love this! If I start homeschooling I think I am going to print it up on cards and pass them out when I am asked about socialization. And I am going to print it out and put it in my presentation to Ron!