I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Cleaning Schedules

I run my house on a five week schedule, These are the rooms that I detail on their given week...
  1. Foyer, Dining Room, and Front Porch
  2. Kitchen, and Laundry Room
  3. Bath Room(s), and Kids Rooms
  4. Master Bed Room, Guest Room, and Office
  5. Living Room (Family Room, Den)


I also have a Daily Cleaning Schedule, the first six are things that have to be done in order to keep the house running....
  1. Dishes
  2. Laundry
  3. Vacuum
  4. Sweep Kitchen
  5. Sweep Living Room
  6. Swish and Swipe Bathroom
  7. Make/Start my Bed
  8. 1/4 of my detail cleaning list for the week


And I have certain things that need done either weekly or bi-weekly...
The listed items that are italicized are bi-weekly.

No comments: