I want to Thank You

I love when readers leave their comments! I really enjoy reading them! I do moderate all of them before they go up and wanted to let you know that those with my name, or my family members names will not be posted. I try to keep a modicum of anonymity on the net. You can just call me BigM, or refer to the kids as "A, BR or little J (A.K.A Biscuit)" thank you for understanding!


Me

Thursday, February 7, 2008

What is in your shampoo???

How about your deodorant, or your dish soap?? Do you know what is in that lotion that you just love to use?? I didn't. I figured that it probably wasn't real good, but after all, they have to test the stuff for safety right?? WRONG!! A friend gave me the link to a cosmetic data base (which I added to my links on the right) and WOW!! all I can say is...WOW!! I am stunned!

I have been telling friends and family for awhile now about how the food industry puts all kinds of things in their products. Most Americans are very ignorant of the fact that the FDA corrupted, and we are paying the price. Especially our kids. We put lotions and shampoos and conditioners on our skin (which is a giant absorbing organ) while we are pregnant, and then pump our babies and kids full of artificial dyes, additives, and "preservatives", and then we can not figure out why things like ADHD, Autism, Cancers of various types are on the rise! Wake up people!!! Stop putting crap in your bodies!!!

WE need to do everything we can, everywhere we can, to eliminate this stuff from our routines and diets, and keep it up!! Try it, watch the withdrawal symptoms you AND your kids will go through! Making your own stuff is not that hard, and not that time consuming if you plan ahead. You will feel such a sense of accomplishment, and satisfaction knowing that you are doing better for your families.

That is my rant for the day (I hope)! Have a blessed one!

Me

No comments: